Dalstrong Infinity Blade 8″ Ceramic Knife
or 4 payments of $17.25 with Afterpay
- 4 Days of sintering at 1500°C delivers superior uniformity and higher density
- Expert craftsmen hand polish the knives to a mirror finish perfect edge for a blade that is 30% sharper than competitors, adding days to manufacture time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓ Up to 2x sharper than steel
✓ Holds edge 15x longer (also includes EdgeLast sharpener for lifetime use)
✓ Perfectly engineered balance
✓ Never rusts
✓ BPA free
✓ Impervious to acids, oils and odour
✓ No chemical leakage
✓ Naturally germ and bacteria resistant
✓ No browning or oxidization of food
✓ Cleans easily
✓ Leaves no aftertaste
✓ Stunning Mirror Finish
✓ Never stains
✓ Ultra light for nimble use
1 in stock
The Professional 8″ Dalstrong Infinity Blade
The Dalstrong Infinity Blade has been painstakingly designed SPECIFICALLY to be the ultimate slicing and dicing tool in your kitchen. It is no ordinary blade!
2X SHARPER THAN STEEL. Discover the secret to creating instant culinary masterpieces: Achieve ultra-thin slicing and dicing while gliding effortlessly through meat and produce, thanks to an ultra sharp zirconium oxide blade nearDIAMOND HARDNESS. No more squashed tomatoes or messy, amateur presentations.
- The Dalstrong Infinity Blade holds it’s hand-polished edge up to15 TIMES longer than steel and does not cause browning, leave metallic tastes, or absorb oils and acids.
- STUNNING BLACK MIRROR FINISH
Our blades are painstakingly hand polished by expert craftsman in a process that adds 3 days to manufacture time.
- The Dalstrong Infinity Blade is precisely crafted in a state of the art facility utilizing the latest ‘cutting edge’ technology in the manufacture of ceramic blades. We start by applying up to 200 tons of pressure to the purest, highest quality, zirconium oxide powder available.
- Next, our blades are placed in a special, precision-based, high-tech sintering kiln for a minimum of 4 days at a temperature roaring above 1500°C utilizing a precise temperature control process for no deviation. This results in superior uniformity, higher density, and greater consistency when compared to our competitor’s kitchen knives.
- The edge of all Dalstrong Infinity Blades are hand polished by expert craftsmen strictly controlling the edge angle within 11°-13°, and the cutting edge angle within 35°-42°, creating a blade that is 30% sharper than that of our competitors.
And finally, each Dalstrong Infinity Blade goes through a rigorous multi-step inspection and quality control procedure before shipment. On average it takes about 30 days of specialized attention, precision manufacturing techniques and expert hand polishing to create a single knife. That’s a lot of work, but we feel it shows in the product we produce.
|Dimensions||38 × 14 × 4 cm|