DALSTRONG Chef Knife – Phantom Series – Japanese AUS8 Steel – 8″
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Afterpay
- Powerhouse Chef Knife: Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series chef’s knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef’s around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
9 in stock
PHANTOM SERIES 8-IN CHEF’S KNIFE
Masterfully Elegant. Ultra Agile.
Carefully designed to convey a look of stealthy motion, like a shadow racing through the dark, or a gust of wind blowing through the night, the Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile and ruthless culinary instruments of exceptional performance.
Featuring Japanese AUS-8 steel beautifully engraved with the Dalstrong name down the spine as well as the Japanese kanji for ‘phantom’ or ‘ghost’. Each blade is painstakingly hand sharpened using the traditional honzabuke method, bringing the edge to a razor sharp 13-15 degrees, ensuring swift, effortless cuts.
Precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered steel, the blade features a narrower width for improved agility and maneuverability, with a traditional Japanese D-shaped black pakkawood handle designed to tuck perfectly in the palm of your hand. Near the bolster, a distinct red spacer and a carefully crafted mosaic of copper and brass ensure adds elegance and refinement. A hand-polished end cap creates counterbalance, ensuring the nimble blade feels more like a ghostly extension of your body than an ordinary kitchen tool.
A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong DragonLock saya (sheath) folds shut perfectly over the blade, locking into place. A soft suede-like interior protects every square inch.
The Dalstrong Phantom Series is a masterful statement in culinary expertise.
- 8” precision forged blade with premium Japanese AUS-8 at 58 HRC
- Rockhollow divots minimize friction and stock on food
- Curved blade allows the knife to easily glide along the contours of the bone
- High levels of chromium (Cr) added to steel for stain resistance
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Ice-tempered blade ensures excellent resilience and superior edge retention
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 13-15°
- Tapered blade design for durability and flexibility
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade, further refined with detailed engravings
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Minimally sized mirror polished bolster further perfects the carefully engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Blade’s spine is hand polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel hand-polished end cap adds counter balance and distinction
- Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
- Attractive red spacer adds distinction
- Carefully crafted brass and copper ‘phantom spirit’ mosaic adorns the handle
- Traditional Japanese D-shaped handle designed to tuck into the palm of your hand for superior hand control, comfort, and agility.
|Dimensions||40 x 12 x 5 cm|