DALSTRONG Chef Knife – Phantom Series – Japanese AUS8 Steel – 8″
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Afterpay
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Dalstrong Shogun Series santoku knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods and breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is unrivalled in performance, beauty and value.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
✓VG-10 Japanese super steel core
✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Santoku Knife (7.0″)
- PerfectFit Embossed Sheath
- Polishing Cloth
- Exquisite Gift Packaging
9 in stock
PHANTOM SERIES 8-IN CHEF’S KNIFE
Masterfully Elegant. Ultra Agile.
Carefully designed to convey a look of stealthy motion, like a shadow racing through the dark, or a gust of wind blowing through the night, the Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile and ruthless culinary instruments of exceptional performance.
Featuring Japanese AUS-8 steel beautifully engraved with the Dalstrong name down the spine as well as the Japanese kanji for ‘phantom’ or ‘ghost’. Each blade is painstakingly hand sharpened using the traditional honzabuke method, bringing the edge to a razor sharp 13-15 degrees, ensuring swift, effortless cuts.
Precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered steel, the blade features a narrower width for improved agility and maneuverability, with a traditional Japanese D-shaped black pakkawood handle designed to tuck perfectly in the palm of your hand. Near the bolster, a distinct red spacer and a carefully crafted mosaic of copper and brass ensure adds elegance and refinement. A hand-polished end cap creates counterbalance, ensuring the nimble blade feels more like a ghostly extension of your body than an ordinary kitchen tool.
A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong DragonLock saya (sheath) folds shut perfectly over the blade, locking into place. A soft suede-like interior protects every square inch.
The Dalstrong Phantom Series is a masterful statement in culinary expertise.
- 8” precision forged blade with premium Japanese AUS-8 at 58 HRC
- Rockhollow divots minimize friction and stock on food
- Curved blade allows the knife to easily glide along the contours of the bone
- High levels of chromium (Cr) added to steel for stain resistance
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Ice-tempered blade ensures excellent resilience and superior edge retention
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 13-15°
- Tapered blade design for durability and flexibility
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade, further refined with detailed engravings
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Minimally sized mirror polished bolster further perfects the carefully engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Blade’s spine is hand polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel hand-polished end cap adds counter balance and distinction
- Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
- Attractive red spacer adds distinction
- Carefully crafted brass and copper ‘phantom spirit’ mosaic adorns the handle
- Traditional Japanese D-shaped handle designed to tuck into the palm of your hand for superior hand control, comfort, and agility.
|Dimensions||40 x 12 x 5 cm|