Dial Oven Thermometer – Grill Temperature Gauge
Installments by available between $0.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More
- Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer is an accurate and compact kitchen accessory that will enhance any food preparation – can be placed or hung from an oven shelf or rack
- Designed to work with all ovens and can measure temperatures from 50¡ãC – 300¡ãC (100¡ãF – 600¡ãF) making it one of the most versatile pieces of kitchen equipment available
- Ensures that all food cooked within gas or electric cookers is being cooked at the correct temperatures at all times ensuring superb food hygiene but also giving the best culinary results
- Not only can this handy utensil be used in an oven/cooker, it can be used with BBQs to ensure optimal cooking temperatures for food health and safety
- Size of thermometer: 76mm/3″ in height, 63mm/2.5″ width and 40mm/1.3″ depth
Stainless Steel Dial Oven Thermometer Grill Temperature Gauge
For the most accurate reading place it as close to the centre of the oven as possible
The oven thermometer is ideal for making sure the temperature in your oven is the exact temperature your dishes require.
The Oven thermometer benefits from the following features:- Extra large dial for easy reading, Stainless Steel casing for durability and easy cleaning and a hanging hook allowing the thermometer to be hung from your oven shelves.
Oven temperatures can be very inconsistent. Every individual oven has its own characteristics, meaning when you select the temperature the oven could actually be slightly higher or lower than the temperature you require.
This added to the fact that the oven temperature can vary from the top of the oven to the bottom of the oven, means you can never be sure what exact temperature your dishes are cooking at.
Any dishes which are temperature sensitive will not be guaranteed to succeed under these conditions.
The oven thermometer allows you to accurately take the temperature of the oven at the exact position your dish is placed, meaning you can be sure the dish is cooking at the correct temperature required.
The thermometer can be sat on or hung from any oven rack, meaning it is simple to use and will not interfere with your cooking.
The thermometer precisely measures the heat from 50 -300¡ãC / 100-600¡ãF and with its high quality stainless steel casing, means the thermometer will be long lasting and durable.
|Dimensions||23 × 10 × 10 cm|