Dalstrong Chef Knife 8″ – VG10 Hammered Finish
or 4 payments of $44.50 with Afterpay
The Ultimate Chef Knife
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Dalstrong Shogun Series X chef knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship unrivalled in performance, beauty and value.
✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
✓VG-10 Japanese super steel core
✓67-Layered genuine (never etched) Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method
✓55mm wide blade for improved knuckle clearance
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
(1) Chef Knife (8″)
(1)PerfectFit Embossed Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
Out of stock
DALSTRONG The Shogun Series X Chef Gyuto Knife (8″)
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, the Shogun Series X chef knife is both a versatile, razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship.
- Chef’s Knife Perfection: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at 8-12° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience. The Shogun Series X’s exquisite hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag and minimizes stuck on food
- Dalstrong Power: This chef knife features an ultra sharp VG-10 Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced. Dalstrong’s stunning ‘tsunami-rose’ genuine Damascus layers.
- A Chef’s Knife Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior control, agility and comfort while the blade’s spine is made smooth for a natural ‘pinch grip’. The 55mm blade width allows for improved knuckle clearance.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef’s around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Exceptional Dalstrong Craftsmanship
Forged with the utmost precision, a single piece of ultra premium Japanese VG-10 super steel is carefully cladded by high-carbon SUS410 stainless steel folded over repeatedly and hand polished to reveal the breathtaking Dalstrong ‘Tsunami Rose’ pattern. This further ensures corrosion and stain resistance, allowing for a blade of exceptional beauty, yet low maintenance. The Shogun Series X exquisite hammered tsuchime finish is not only beautiful but reduces drag .
Unrivalled Dalstrong Performance
Boasting a cutting core of 62+ Rockwell the incredibly hard edge is meticulously sharpened using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to reveal a blade of scalpel like sharpness which is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Extraordinary performance is now at your command. Slice, cut, mince and dice with gratifying efficiency.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
The Dalstrong Shogun Series chef knife is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
|Dimensions||43 × 11 × 4 cm|