The Ironstone Cut Resistant Gloves are perfect fit for every hand. Australia’s best selling cut resistant gloves. Ironstone gloves are snug fitting, lightweight and flexible allowing for maximum manual dexterity. The knitted construction allows maximum flexibility, breathability and comfort. Stretch-to-fit comfort designed for ultimate cut free security.
These gloves are designed for food preparation, wood carving, whittling, hobbies and crafts and anything else you can use a knife for.
Ironstone Gloves provide an extra layer of protection in the kitchen when slicing, chopping, peeling and grating. Ironstone Gloves give you maximum protection, comfort and flexibility while using razor blades, handling or installing glass, HVAC, sheet metal and other sharp cutting objects.
- Meets standard EN388, level 5 cut resistance standard, protecting your hands from scrapes and cuts
- 100% proven for safety gloves – they are food safe cut proof gloves
- Perfect for slicing, oyster shucking and cutting for kitchen users,pumpkin/wood carving, carpentry
- High polyethene performance – makes it breathable, highly elastic, lightweight and comfortable
- Machine Washable: Ironstone Gloves are machine washable or they can just as easily be cleaned while hand-washing dishes and utensils in the sink.
CAUTION: Ironstone Gloves are cut resistant, NOT cut-proof or point puncture resistant. Never use with serrated blades or power tools.
Length: XS 15cm | S 16cm | M 17cm | L 17.5cm
The Perfect Steak Company extends manufacturers warranties on the range goods it sells as per manufacturers instruction. This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers warranty which does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification. In the event of a Warranty Claim, please contact The Perfect Steak Company first. We will advise how best to proceed. Important additional information is also shown on our Warranty’s Page.