NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves with Grip Dots – Pair ( EN388 LEVEL 5 )
or 4 payments of $8.75 with AfterPay
Installments by available between $0.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More
NoCry Cut Resistant Protective Work Gloves with Rubber Grip Dots. Tough and Durable Stainless Steel Material, EN388 Certified
- Offering supreme protection against sharp edges, objects, and blades; these gloves have been awarded the highest cut protection rating available, CE EN388 Level 5
- High quality and durable silicon dots make gripping awkward objects easier than with your bare hands, allowing you to focus completely on the task at hand
- Designed especially for jobs where you need to handle rough objects, come into contact with sharp edges or blades, or protect your hands against cuts and bruises
- Ideal gloves for food processing, woodworking, and whittling, roofing, as well as handling glass, landscaping, and construction
In Stock Ready to be Shipped
Work gloves are a no-brainer must-have in every homeowner’s, woodworker’s, landscaper’s and construction worker’s basic gear kit. These Supercut Cut Resistant Gloves are our twist on the regular work glove – a better one.
✔ They’re actually safe. An innovative blend of stainless steel, high-performance polyethylene, glass fiber & Spandex threads provides superior protection against cut related accidents* when handling sharp blades or rough edges, and lasts 5x longer than the regular work gloves.
✔ They don’t slip. The fingers & palms of these supercut resistant gloves are overlaid with quality durable silicon dots, providing a more secure grip even on the most slippery or precious objects.
✔ They don’t make your hands sweat. Despite all the hardcore materials and silicone dots, these gloves prevent your hand from sweating too much even when wearing them for a long time.
✔ They’ll fit anyone. Available in 3 sizes from S to L, they’ll make the father-son time safer, and performing precision demanding tasks – easier.
Lengths: S 18cm | M 19.5cm | L 20cm
✔ They’re machine-washable. Throwing away a pair of gloves after every down & dirty project seemed like a complete waste. Wash these ones in the washing machine with a light detergent in up to 140°F, and drip dry. Good as new!
✔ Can you use them for… Whittling? Roofing? Handling glass? Landscaping? Construction? Home improvement? 100% YES.
* These gloves are cut RESISTANT, not cut or puncture PROOF. Work as carefully while wearing the gloves as if you wouldn’t be wearing them at all – better to be safe than sorry.
|Dimensions||22 × 10 × 4 cm|
S, M, L
I love these for woodworking. It protects from all the little normal cuts, scrapes, and splinters one gets while doing woodwork, especially on winter with dry hands. I was concerned that I would lose dexterity and such, but that hasn’t been the case. I am even able to pick up small screws with them on. The only time I need to take them off is to check quality when doing the finished fine sanding.
I wasn’t sure which size to get, so posted a Q&A. NoCry replied within a couple hours and I was able to buy them the same day. The size he recommended is a perfect fit! I’m so glad I asked.
A second pair for the kitchen would be great!