Pro-Series High Temp Cooking Probe 6″ Long probe with a right angle bend for easy pulling from meats or turkeys. Cable withstands 700°F to better withstand broiling and grilling temperatures. Probe tip and sensor read temperatures to 572°F for deep-frying. Good general-purpose probe, the length reaches the center of large roasts and turkeys.
- Cable Max Temp: 700°F (370°C)
- Transition Max Temp: 644°F (340°C)
- Probe Range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Cable Length: 47 inches (1.2m)
- Warranty: 6 months
- Works only with ThermoWorks Smoke, ChefAlarm® and DOT®
The Pro-Series High Temp Cooking Probe 6″ is the same as the one included with the smoke and chef alarm.