Scalloped Santoku Knife 20cm – Shun Knives
or 4 payments of $52.50 with Afterpay
- Extra Fine Damascus Steel with 32 layers.
- Constructed from VG10 Steal and SUS410 high carbon steel.
- Ultra fine edges
- Large range of syles and sizes – for every use and preference.
- Oval shaped bolster for perfect positioning of thumb and forefinger
- High Quality Built for Life
- Wooden Handle Easy to Carry
- Stainless Steel Blades
Customers Please Note: We hold stock of some Shun Knives however supply is limited and if we don’t have the stock on hand it goes on back-order from Japan. This can take 2-3 Months. You are welcome to contact us to confirm stock levels or place your order for future delivery.
1 in stock
Kai Shun knives have a particularly fine blade made from Damask steel. The blade is constructed from blanks of VG10 Stainless Steel and SUS410 high carbon stainless steel, which have been continuously folded and worked, until there are 32 layers. Kai Shun have added a “d” shaped ergonomic handle and an oval bolster to complete the design.
Chestnut shaped handle which has been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand. The handles are made from fine laminated Pakka wood and has a full tang construction.
The Kai Shun Japanese Scalloped Chef Knife is very well-balanced, and has a lasting unrivalled sharpness, so your knife will cut smoothly and effortlessly through even the toughest of foods.
|Dimensions||103 x 20 x 20 cm|