New SteakChamp – Steak Thermometer, 3 Color, 3-in-1
or 4 payments of $22.25 with Afterpay
NEW TO AUSTRALIA
The Perfect Steak Company is excited to be the first to offer this incredible New SteakChamp to Aussie Chefs. This patented steak thermometer uses not one but 3 LED lights to tell you when your steak is perfectly done. Whether you prefer Medium-Rare, Medium or Medium Well, all you do is sit back and relax and, when the light blinks, your steak is done! The New Steak Champ works on the BBQ, the grill, in the oven or on the stove top. It’s great with steaks but also works perfectly with duck, fish and game-meat.
The new SteakChamp is the perfect gift for anyone who loves their meat cooked perfectly. Made in Germany and now available in Australia.
Key Features include;
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY
- GERMAN ENGINEERED
- 3 COLOUR LIGHTS FOR MEDIUM RARE, MEDIUM OR MEDIUM WELL
- 3 DEGREES OF DONENESS
- ACTIVATOR INCLUDED
- STEAKCHAMP BATTERY
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- SUITABLE FOR STEAK, FISH, LAMB, CHICKEN AND MORE
Out of stock
PLAIN AND SIMPLE – SUCCESS GUARANTEED FOR THE PERFECT STEAK
Whether grill, pan or oven/broiler. Cooking the perfect steak has never been easier: medium rare, medium or medium well – the new SteakChamp 3-color now combines the three main degrees of doneness in one unique electronic LED probe.
ADVANTAGES OF STEAKCHAMP COMPARED TO NORMAL THERMOMETERS
LASHING SIGNALS LEGEND
A 3-color LED flashing signal indicates which degree of doneness your steak has reached.
|….FAST DOUBLE FLASHING SIGNAL •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••|
….Remove the steak from the heat at the fast double flashing signal. Let the steak
….rest until.the fast double flashing signal stops (approx. 3-6 minutes).
|.GREEN: medium rare (MR)|
.The steak is ‘medium rare’ when the green double flashing signal stops.
|.YELLOW: medium (MED)|
.The steak is ‘medium’ when the yellow double flashing signal stops.
|.RED: medium well (MW)|
.The steak is ‘medium well’ when the red double flashing signal stops.
Active signal (about every 8 sec.): After activating the SteakChamp flashes green briefly every 8 seconds. This green active signal is replaced by the fast green double flashing signal. If you continue cooking, the active signal is yellow. After the yellow double flashing signal the active signal changes to red.
DEGREES OF DONENESS AND MOST SUITABLE MEAT
We fixed the core temperatures with an international team of experts (star chefs, steakhouse chefs, steak and meat experts from the USA and Europe).
Use our recommendations as a reference or determine your own favorite degree of doneness for your steak. The SteakChamp reaches the temperatures in the table at the end of the resting phase, when the double flashing signal stops.
Please note: Meat is a natural product and the optimum cooking result (with the same core temperature) may vary according to the amount of fat, breed, age, feeding and meat hanging process.
The activator comes with every SteakChamp set. It has three important tasks:
SteakChamp switches off automatically:
– After use: approx. 5 minutes after the cooking process
– When not in use: after approx. 30 minutes without temperature increase
COOKING SEVERAL STEAKS AT THE SAME TIME
You have friends round for a meal and want to cook several steaks of similar thickness?
The SteakChamp functions with advanced and extremely energy-saving LED technology and therefore has very low electricity consumption when used around 1,000 times. The battery cannot be replaced.
- Material: Thermometer: High grade stainless steel; Activator: Plastic
- Care: Hand wash with hot water and mild dish soap. Do not immerse in water
- Combines the three main degrees of doneness in one unique electronic LED probe
- Use the thermometer on beef, fish, duck, game
- Not recommended for steaks less than 1″ thick
- SteakChamp’s advanced, energy saving LED technology enables it to be used 1,000+ times before needing to be replaced
- Can be used on grills even at high temperatures (briefly up to 900°F/500°C)
- Internal Temperature Guideline: Green: 120-125°F = Medium Rare; Yellow: 135-140°F = Medium; Red: 149-153°F = Medium Well
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 3.2″ L x 0.23″ D
- Weight: 0.08 lb.
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 4 cm|