The Dash only takes 3-4 seconds to take a super accurate reading (±0.9℉) which is only the beginning when it comes to this fantastic digital thermometer. There’s no need to worry about spills, drips, or splashes with a waterproof rating of IP67 which makes it safe to use in domestic and commercial kitchens alike. A large 180° degree auto-rotating backlit display makes readings a breeze when there are 100 other things happening in the kitchen, and it comes with a handy lanyard plus it has a strong magnetic backing to make sure that it can always be within reach. The Dash has an astounding 5000 hour battery life- because when it comes to cooking, every second counts.
The ThermoWorks Dash comes in two convenient probe sizes; 4.5 inches, or the 2.8 inch Dash Mini.
- -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Celsius and Fahrenheit options
- 3-4 second response time
- 5 inch long probe (11cm)
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 180° degree auto-rotating display
- Bright backlight – stays lit for 10 seconds
- Strong magnetic back sticks to metal
- 5000 hour battery life
- Auto off after 10 minutes
- Probe Length: 11cm (4.5 inches)
- Handle length: 8cm (3.1 inches)
- Handle Width: 3cm (1.2 inches)
- Total Length: 19.3cm (7.6 inches)
The Perfect Steak Co is an authorised Australian agent for Thermoworks in Australia and buying from us ensures that in the rare event that you have to make a claim you have a local voice on the phone. If there is ever a problem please see the warranty information here.
- Dash Operating Instructions
- Dash Info Sheet
- Dash Calibration TRIM Instructions
Thermoworks have advised that some models of induction cooktops can create a temporary interference with digital electronic thermometers when they are used nearby. The amount of interference and the best solution will depend on the model of the cooktop.
Here are some solutions that should get a reading:
- Remove food from the cooktop to take a quick reading away from the magnetic field
- Remove the pan from the cooktop which will break the magnetic field
- Briefly turn off the induction cooktop during the reading