The latest version of the Thermoworks Thermopop reads in just 3-4 seconds!
The first rotating display pocket thermometer, the ThermoPop is another innovation from ThermoWorks. A simple button press rotates the display in 90-degree increments. Hold the ThermoPop in either hand or read it when it’s upside down. Any angle is convenient!
Super-Fast readings are within the final degree in only 3 to 4 seconds! Designed for serious chefs and professionals, the ThermoPop features big digits and a backlight for dark conditions. Molded-in seals and buttons make it splash-proof. Durable construction outlasts similarly priced pocket thermometers. It’s simple operation reduces user errors. With a wide range of uses, it is suitable for frozen foods and deep fryer testing. Accuracy is guaranteed to remain within ±2°F (1°C) up to 248°F (120°C). If you’re going to carry a thermometer in your pocket, get a super fast ThermoPop.
- Rotating display
- Left and right-handed use
- Splash-proof design
- Big backlit digits
- Temp range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Switchable °C/°F
- SuperSuper-Fast Reduced Tip – A ThermoWorks’ original feature, the super-fast reduced tip is included with the ThermoPop. This ensures it reaches full temperature in 3 to 4 seconds. The tip strong and durable for professional use.
- Thermometer Probe Wipes – Wipe Sachets – 100pcs
- Thermometer Probe Wipes – Wipe Large Tub – 175 wipes
- ‘Your Pefect Steak’ Book
The Perfect Steak Co is an authorised Australian agent for ThermoPop in Australia and buying from us ensures that in the rare event that you have to make a claim you have a local voice on the phone. If there is ever a problem please see the warranty information here.
- Thermopop Instructions
Download Thermopop Operating Instructions
Thermoworks have advised that some models of induction cooktops can create a temporary interference with digital electronic thermometers when they are used nearby. The amount of interference and the best solution will depend on the model of the cooktop.
Here are some solutions that should get a reading:
- Remove food from the cooktop to take a quick reading away from the magnetic field
- Remove the pan from the cooktop which will break the magnetic field
- Briefly turn off the induction cooktop during the reading