This wholesale agreement (hereinafter called the “Agreement”) is between The Bell Lap Pty Ltd ABN: 14 114 058 347 Trading as The Perfect Steak Company (herein called the “Wholesaler”) and their customer (hereinafter called the “Retailer”).
To be eligible to enter into this agreement the retailer must;
- Provide the wholesaler with a current ABN.
- Complete the online Application Form providing current contact details.
- Make an initial purchase $500 inc GST.
- Accept that all ongoing purchases must have a minimum value of $350 inc GST.
Each wholesale application will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis. The wholesaler retains full authority to accept, reject and/or terminate any and all agreements at its complete discretion. Once approved the retailer will receive a unique username and password which will allow them to log into a secure section of theperfectseak.com.au and purchase stock at wholesale pricing.
- All stock will be paid for in advance. The wholesaler accepts payment via Paypal credit card and direct deposit.
- Shipping will be added to all orders at the time of payment.
- The retailer may not directly use images which are shown on The Perfect Steak Website. Images will be provided upon request. The retailer may not directly copy the written content from The Perfect Steak Website but must use their own efforts to describe the products in an original manner.
- If the retailer has a warranty claim from a customer they must bring this to the attention of the wholesaler in writing. It is at the wholesalers discretion and in line with line with the stated Warranty Claims https://www.theperfectsteak.com.au/warranty-claims/ on the website as to how warranty claims are handled.
- The wholesaler reserves the right to update all prices without notice. Updated prices will be clearly shown when the retailer logs into the back-end of the website to place their orders.
- The wholesaler reserves the right to update the terms of this agreement without notice and the retailer may need to agree to updated terms in the future to continue trading with the wholesaler.
- The wholesaler is in no way responsible or liable for the success of the retailer’s website or store, the accuracy, or legality of its content and operation. Further, the retailer has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the wholesaler’s program and is not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this agreement.
- The retailer will be responsible for providing reliable customer service to all actual and potential customers, including taking reasonable measures to respond to all customer inquiries. The wholesaler is not the agent of either the retailer or the customer.