ThermoWorks ChefAlarm® Professional Cooking Thermometer
The ChefAlarm is a professional cooking thermometer and count up/down timer which displays the countdown/up time, current temperature and simultaneously displays both the high/low alarms and max/min temperatures.
- Includes backlight & calibration function
- Suitable for commercial & home kitchens
- Adjustable 92dB audible alarm
- Max/min temperature display
- Easy to read LCD display
- Splash-proof design
- Uses Pro-Series® temperature probes
- Includes 6-inch Pro-Series High Temp Cooking Probe, Probe Clip, and Padded Zip Wallet
The timer is fully programmable, allowing the user to set the count up/down time to/from 99 hours, and 59 minutes. The unit incorporates a large, easy to read LCD display with user selectable backlight and a loud audible alarm with adjustable volume to 92dB – ideal for busy professional kitchens.
The ChefAlarm also includes a calibration function allowing the user to fine-tune the accuracy of the thermometer (±2.2 °C). The unit is housed in a water resistant casing and is designed to either sit on a worktop or attach to an appliance using the magnetic pads at the rear of the instrument.
Available in black colour, each ChefAlarm is supplied in a padded zip wallet complete with a penetration probe (810-071). Click the Probes or accessories tab above for probe specification.
Download Instructions – ChefAlarm Instructions
Thermoworks have advised that some models of induction cooktops can create a temporary interference with digital electronic thermometers when they are used nearby. The amount of interference and the best solution will depend on the model of the cooktop.
Here are some solutions that should get a reading:
- Remove food from the cooktop to take a quick reading away from the magnetic field
- Remove the pan from the cooktop which will break the magnetic field
- Briefly turn off the induction cooktop during the reading