Pro-Series High Temp Straight Penetration Probe General purpose utility probe useful throughout the kitchen. Insert the reduced-tip penetration probe into roast, or loins to continuously monitor them as they cook. Good choice for threading through access holes in grill hoods.
- Cable Max Temp: 700°F (370°C)
- Transition Max Temp: 644°F (340°C)
- Transition Dimensions: 1.4 L x 0.35 inches dia. (35.6 L x 8.9 mm dia.)
- Probe Range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Probe Dimensions: 4.5 L x 0.13 inches dia. reduces to 0.08 inches dia. (114 L x 3 mm dia. reduces to 2 mm dia.)
- Cable Length: 47 inches (1.2m)
Works only with ThermoWorks Smoke, ChefAlarm® and DOT®
The Thermoworks Pro Series Probes come with a 6 month Manufacturers warranty which does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification. The Perfect Steak Co is an authorised Australian agent for Thermoworks in Australia and buying from us ensures that in the rare event that you have to make a claim you have a local voice on the phone. If there is ever a problem please see the warranty information here.