Ironstone Knife Sharpening Stone – 1000/6000 Grit
- Includes two-sided 1000/6000 grit whetstone with a sturdy bamboo holder.
- Easily sharpens any blade whether your everyday kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, chisel, scissors or razors.
- Slip-resistant rubber base ensures non-slip grip keeping your
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
2-Sided Professional Grade Knife Sharpening Stone – 1000 and 6000 Grit
High Quality 2-Sided Professional Grade Knife Sharpening Whetstone
Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the #1000-grit coarse side followed by the #6000-grit polishing side, and no matter what you’re chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
- Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
- Using the #1000-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying consistent light pressure.
- Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
- Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
- Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
- Repeat using the #6000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want.
- Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove any residue. Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.
Non-Slip Bamboo Base and Bonus Angle Guide
|Dimensions||30 x 20 x 20 cm|