2-Sided Professional Grade Knife Sharpening Stone – 1000 and 6000 Grit
The High Quality 2-Sided Professional Grade Knife Sharpening Whetstone is a gentle yet effective tool to sharpen your most loved blades. Our Whetstone consists of a high quality combination of various abrasive grits with two different multipurpose sides. The 2-in-1 sharpening stone ensures a fine grade professional finish and are the key to creating a truly sharp edge to your knives and blades. Made for the Professional Chef, but easy to use for the home cook, this professional grade sharpening stone is the ideal tool for everyone.
- Double Sided: One coarse side to grind any roughness from the knife and the other is fine for sharpening and polishing.
- Complete Kit: Includes a stylish anti-slip bamboo base with a rubber seal for grip and a bonus angle guide to ensure safety.
- Multipurpose use: Suitable for use with most blades: Kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, scissors or razors.
- Includes two-sided 1000/6000 grit whetstone with a sturdy bamboo holder.
- Easily sharpens any blade whether your everyday kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, chisel, scissors or razors.
- Slip-resistant rubber base ensures non-slip grip keeping your
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
HOW TO USE THE WHETSTONE
- Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
- Using the #1000-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying consistent light pressure.
- Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
- Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
- Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
- Repeat using the #6000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want.
- Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove any residue. Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.
The Perfect Steak Company extends manufacturers warranties on the range goods it sells as per manufacturers instruction. This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers warranty which does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification. In the event of a Warranty Claim, please contact The Perfect Steak Company first. We will advise how best to proceed. Important additional information is also shown on our Warranty’s Page.