The Original SizzleStone – Restaurant Quality Meals at Home
Sizzle Stone cooking is witnessing a revival. Once used by restaurants to add fun and excitement to fine dining, The Original SizzleStone now delivers that same restaurant ambience to the home dining table with the promise of an entertaining tabletop cooking experience to achieve the perfect steak.
If you’ve missed the dining out experience, then the Sizzle Stone Tabletop Grill brings the restaurant vibe right into your home. Each guest can cook their steak to perfection from rare to well done; your sizzle stone can store enough heat to get the job done.
The Sizzlestone is perfect for a dinner party, a barbecue, or a family dinner. There’s no need to only use it on special occasions because it’s so easy to clean and fun to use, plus it brings everyone together – no more waiting on the cook. The traditional Australian barbecue usually means the host must spend hours over a hot grill while the guests mingle and enjoy themselves, but with the Original Sizzlestone hot stone cooking set, the cook can spend more time with their guests, and everyone can enjoy a memorable dining experience of cooking their meal on a hot rock.
Sizzle Stone steak cooking is the most interactive, social, and memorable way to serve and cook food, creating a 5-star dining experience at home in comfort and at a fraction of the cost. Every guest can use the cooking stone for a steak that is just right for their tastes.
A wooden serving tray with places for three small ceramic serving bowls, a ceramic plate, and of course the Sizzle Stone, keeps everything neatly organised and provides a safe and secure place for you and your guests to cook their meal. The rock is sizzling hot and stays that way for quite a while, so don’t touch it with your bare hands.
The tabletop cooking stone is the centrepiece of the set as it’s where all the magic happens. It is large enough to cook a regular-sized steak and a serving of vegetables like fresh asparagus, eggplant, or cherry tomatoes, but small enough for everyone to have their own cooking set at the dining table.
- Great for cooking delicious grilled meat and vegetable on your tabletop
- Easy to use – Just heat the Sizzle Stone in your oven or grill
- Includes 100% food-grade basalt steak stone, stainless steel tray, condiment bowls, ceramic side plate and bamboo serving platter
- Stone Size: 20 x 13 x 3 cm
- Ideal for rump, sirloin, rib-eye, salmon, tuna and swordfish
- Sears in the natural moisture and flavours of your chosen cut
- Requires no oils or fats – a healthier option
- Includes three individual ceramic bowls for your chosen condiments
- Easy to clean – non stick Hibachi Grilling Stone
THE VERSATILITY OF STONE COOKING
Sizzle Stone Australia tabletop grills can do more than cook the perfect rump, sirloin, or ribeye. They are also great for cooking mouth-watering tuna, salmon, and even vegetables, and it gives every diner precise control over their meals.
It can be a challenge to deliver all meals to the dinner table while they’re still piping hot, but our tabletop cooking set is sure to make dinner hot and fresh every time. The steak stone serving set ensures that everyone can savour their steak, fish, or vegetables while they are still sizzling and cooked perfectly.
Dry heat from the stone locks in the natural juices and flavours with a satisfying sizzle, and you don’t need any extra fats or unhealthy oils. All you need is a thin coat of olive oil to the hot steak plate with a paper towel, and you are good to go. Steak dinners have never been fresher, healthier, or more fun to cook.
SIZZLESTONE TABLETOP GRILL BENEFITS
Not only is it a dining experience with a difference, a cooking stone is also one of the healthiest ways to prepare a meal since you don’t need any fat or much oil to cook the perfect steak, chicken, or fish other than a little olive oil.
The hot rock also has the advantage of searing the meat and locking in the tasty natural juices. There is no need to add any salty marinades or rubs when there’s so much natural flavour to enjoy. Once you have tried freshly cooked hot steak from a cooking stone, you’ll never want to get the frypan, BBQ, or marinades out again.
A Sizzle Stone tabletop grill is heated to a temperature of around 440°C, which gives a cooking time of about 45 minutes at the table and many advantages over other types of cooking. Traditional cooking on stoves and grills can encounter uneven temperatures and hot spots, where parts of the meat will cook faster than others, while the temperature of steakstones is evenly distributed throughout the entire surface of the stone, so there are no hot or cold spots. Having even temperatures means a more reliable, enjoyable and relaxing cooking experience without having to worry about burning or undercooking the meat. There is simply no other cooking surface that can match the even heat distribution of a cooking stone.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX OF YOUR NEW STEAK STONE SERVING SET?
Every Original Sizzlestone box comes with:
- One wooden serving tray that includes a steel insert to safely hold the sizzle rock.
- Three ceramic sauce dishes for convenient access to different dips or sauces.
- A side serving tray to provide ample room for a serving of vegetables, salad, or hot chips.
CARING FOR YOUR SIZZLE STONE
You will get years of excellent performance out of your sizzle stone with proper care.
Before you cook on your sizzle stone for the first time:
- Prepare it by placing it in a cold oven and heating it to 200C.
- Allow the rock to cool completely after removing it from the oven.
- Your sizzle stone is now ready for cooking.
- Always use heat resistant gloves when moving your sizzle rock and keep physical contact to 5 seconds or less.
- Sauces are for dipping only and should never be placed directly onto a hot stone as this will cause them to boil instantly and burn.
- Don’t overload your stone with too much cold meat all at once as this will drain heat away too quickly and disrupt the cooking process.
- Cleaning the stone is easy, but always wait for the stone to cool completely before washing under warm running water.
- Do not soak the rock in water. A soapy metal scourer will remove all traces of cooking and get your rock ready for the next meal. The bamboo board should only be cleaned with sanitiser and a cloth and never submerged in water.
The Perfect Steak Company extends manufacturers warranties on the range of goods it sells as per manufacturers instruction. The SizzleStone comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers warranty which does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification. In the event of a Warranty Claim, please contact The Perfect Steak Company first. We will advise how best to proceed. Important additional information is also shown on our Warranty’s Page.