The Thermapen Blue Bluetooth Thermometer is the latest addition to the bluetooth wireless thermometers. It uses the same high accuracy, precision and speed of the Thermapen Professional (formerly known as the MK4) combined with the latest Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply connect the app (IOS or Android) to your thermometer, insert the probe into the item to be measured and press the button. The temperature data will be securely transmitted to your device up to 50 metres away.
- Reaches temperature in just 3 seconds
- Securely transmits data to your smart device
- Helps your business be HACCP compliant
- Colour-coded ID for different applications
- Washable casing and includes ‘Biomaster’ additive to reduce bacterial growth
- Ergonomic rubber seal to minimise the risk of ingress of water, dust or food
- Waterproof to IPP66/67
- Reduced tip, Stainless steel penetration probe
- Probe folds away when not in use
- Supplied with a traceable certification of calibration
With care, your new Themapen should give many years of reliable service. The Manufacturer extends a 2 Year Warranty on the device and a 6 Month Warranty on the Probe. It is important to remember that the probe is a very sensitive instrument. Things that can damage it include, pushing it into frozen meat or actually holding the tip of the probe on the grill surface. Please read ETI’s Product Guarantee Terms below. In the event of a Warranty Claim, please contact The Perfect Steak Company first. We will advise how best to proceed. Important additional information is also shown on our Warranty’s Page.
The Product Guarantee does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification or use with non-ETI Hardware or Software.
- Thermapen Blue Instructions
Download Instruction manual for Thermapen Blue Thermometer
- Thermapen Blue Care Guide
Download Thermapen Care Guide
- Thermapen Blue Information Sheet
Download Thermapen Blue Information Sheet
Please be advised that some models of induction cooktops can create a temporary interference with digital electronic thermometers when they are used nearby. The amount of interference and the best solution will depend on the model of the cooktop.
Here are some solutions that should get a reading:
- Remove food from the cooktop to take a quick reading away from the magnetic field
- Remove the pan from the cooktop which will break the magnetic field
- Briefly turn off the induction cooktop during the reading