The 45mm Meat Dial Thermometer is perfect for accurate temperature measurements of meat and poultry. The dial is clearly marked to show the different doneness temperatures of beef, lamb, veal, pork and poultry. Use the thermometer by inserting the unit into the thickest part of the meat or poultry.
The meat thermometer incorporates Ø45 mm dial with a Ø4 x 105 mm stainless steel pointed probe and indicated temperature over the range of 0 to 120 °C in 1 °C divisions.
- Analogue pointer thermometer for roasting meat
- Measuring range: 0 to +120°C
- Resolution: 1°C
- Scale diameter: 45mm
- Includes pot clip and pocket case
- Perfect for roasts and liquids
HOW TO USE THIS THERMOMETER
- When testing liquids, immerse the thermometer stem at least 5 cm into the liquid for the most accurate temperature reading
- When testing meats, insert the thermometer stem at least 5 cm into the thickest part of the meat. Make sure the stem does not touch the bone, gristle or fat. Recheck the meat occasionally and remove it when the desired temperature is achieved. Promptly remove the thermometer after every check. Do not leave the thermometer in the oven. Leaving the thermometer in the oven can permanently damage it.
- To avoid burns when near heat, use the pocket case as a heat resistant handle bu inserting the stem though the small metal top loop of the pocket clip.
- To recalibrate – If the thermometer is dropped or jarred out of calibration, it can be easily recalibrated. Simply place the stem into a known temperature value like boiling water (100°C) or freezing water (0°C). Using a pair of pliers, insert the stem into the water and turn the screw on the back of the case until the proper temperature is displayed on thermometer.
The Perfect Steak Company extends manufacturers warranties on the range goods it sells as per manufacturers instruction. The warranty does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification. In the event of a Warranty Claim, please contact The Perfect Steak Company first. We will advise how best to proceed. Important additional information is also shown on our Warranty’s Page.