Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the #400-grit coarse side followed by the #1000-grit polishing side, and no matter what you’re chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
- Double Sided: One coarse side to grind any roughness from the knife and the other is fine for sharpening and polishing.
- Complete Kit: Includes a stylish anti-slip bamboo base with a rubber seal for grip and a bonus angle guide to ensure safety.
- Multipurpose use: Suitable for use with most blades: Kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, scissors or razors.
- Includes two-sided 400/1000 grit whetstone with a sturdy bamboo holder.
- Easily sharpens any blade whether your everyday kitchen knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, chisel, scissors or razors.
- Slip-resistant rubber base ensures non-slip grip keeping your
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Includes non-Slip Bamboo Base and Bonus Angle Guide
HOW TO USE THE WHETSTONE
- Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
- Using the #1000-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying consistent light pressure.
- Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
- Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
- Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
- Repeat using the #6000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want.
- Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove any residue. Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.
The Perfect Steak Company extends manufacturers warranties on the range goods it sells as per manufacturers instruction. This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers warranty which does not cover damage caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal storage conditions, incorrect use, accidental misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication or modification. In the event of a Warranty Claim, please contact The Perfect Steak Company first. We will advise how best to proceed. Important additional information is also shown on our Warranty’s Page.