Use these probe wipes to clean probes and other small items. The Thermoworks Thermometer Probe Wipes are ready to use out of the pack with a handy pull-through lid to keep the contents from drying out. These wipes have been designed expressly for food thermometers, and are perfect for cleaning the probe and the body of the thermometer.
It’s a good idea to wipe down a probe between uses to protect against cross-contamination and to keep your tools in perfect working order, and since the cleaning solution is odourless and dries quickly, it won’t affect the taste or look of any food.
- Clean food thermometers and probes between uses
- Pre-saturated and ready-to-use
- Helps meet HACCP standards
- No residual aroma, won’t taint food
- Use to eliminate cross-contamination of foods
- Tub includes 175 wipes
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Benzylkonium Chloride (part of Quaternary Ammonium Compound chemical class)
- Polymeric Biguanide Hydrochloride
Thermometer probe tube information
Download Wipe MSDS (Mini Tub & Sachet Wipes)