Take the guesswork out of grilling perfect steaks with these innovative thermometers. To use, simply activate the thermometer by placing it in the cradle, insert sideways into the steak, and flip and rotate as usual. A slow flash indicates that the steak is close to reaching the desired temperature, while a fast, double flash lets you know when it’s time to remove the steak from the grill. The double flash continues until the steak has rested for the appropriate amount of time. Remove from the meat with the activator, slice and enjoy. Thermometers are available in Rare (120°F), Medium Rare (130°F), Medium (140°F) and Medium Well (150°F).
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Hand wash with hot water and mild dish soap. Do not immerse in water
- Use: Not recommended for steaks under 1″ thick
- Dimensions: 3½” long
- Made in Germany
SIMPLE: When a fast double flashing signal appears, take the steak off the heat source and plate it. The steak is “perfect” when the double flashing signal stops.
Whether grill, pan or oven. Your desired degree of doneness (e. g. medium rare) is determined electronically and displayed optically.
- Suitable also for use at high grill temperatures (for short periods up to 900°F/500°C).
- Integrated temperature measurement: The core area temperature is measured along the whole metal probe, not only at one point.
- The ideal resting phase after cooking is determined electronically.
High-grade stainless steel. Good for about 1,000 steaks*.